Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bad Habits, Good Deals

Trying to break old habits is hard. When I buy groceries like exp fruit n vegetable, somehow it's always get wasted and it annoyed me but it like I forget about them n it expired on me which suck, I dunno maybe because once I eat a meal I don't usually snack unless their people around me. Like when their an apple or orange and it not peel I don't usually eat them, but when I go to my mom house I be eating it like crazy. Basically I usually don't eat if I'm home by myself. Another bad one is I take to long in the shower, I say 40 min and that not counting the blow drying my hair, and if I shave it's longer.(I can be fast if I wanted to though) Another one is yeah I take a long time to get ready, my husband alwy nagged me to hurry up. The number one thing though is procrastination which can really torment my life from cleaning, to getting something done, but yeah my new year resolution is to try to change that.

I happen to look on the Stila website at http://www.stilacosmetics.com/?gclid=CJTExcT9wJgCFRBbagodjlPvZA and I was like amazed how expensive my contour set kit I got from Costco are for example the contour alone is $38.00 dallor , and for one of the lip glaze crayon it's like $16.50 n the Costco give u two set. So if I do the math it total up to $71.00 and that's just crazy so I save alot because it was only $15.99 at Costco for the whole set.n it come with a brush, I'm happy and it work really good I recommend it but I don't know if it in every Costco. A couple days ago I saw Stila lipglaze at Costco for three of them at $18.00 for the full size , that's a great deal because just for one lip glaze it retail for $22.oo but u get THREE full size, so that kewl I might get it but I dunno I'm not really a gloss person and mine alwys gets lost. So yeah some Costco carry Mac eyeshadow for cheap but my Costco don't have it. So yeah if you like makeup check it out. I just like Costco in general though because u can save money in alot of things. I go their almost every week or two. I buy all my baby diaper n wipes, water, etc., their. I saw this couch set at Costco that I really like , which I wanted to buy but can't right now because I bought freaking brand new couch a couple month ago(I regret buying it to huge n soft, kinda sink in when u sit) which I'm still making payments on, at MOR they don't let u return it once u buy it=( I pro try to sell it on criaglist or give it to mom, will see..Yeah I'm always looking for bargain, I will never pay full price on clothes I wait till it almost out of season n buy it,or use coupons. T J maxx is also my fav place u can find department store makeup for cheap n perfume, and outlets mall, Ross, Nordstorm Rack ,walmart, EBay Slickdeal.net,marshall, amazon. Criaglist too but I haven't bought anything from their yet.

5 comments:

Naan said...

You need to call me. I told you i can't call people.

Ahleessa said...

I saw that at Costco by my house before. It's not there anymore... lol~ We have Stila 3 lipglosses on sale at the moment.

I wonder what your mother-in-law will say one day you make it for her... hehe~ :X

Janel said...

hello just browsing through blogs.
great deal indeed.
i needa to go costco and check out their stuff, hehe.

yomamasbabymama said...

wait the tacoma costco??? no wait i want the hello kitty makeup lol i made a blog but i havent started it yet. i have all those problems u just mentioned about the foods and stuff lol. we have a lot of frozen foods from trader joes, which made life easy after khavi was born. we are still eating a lot of microwave dinners/oven cooked foods like lasagna, or the frozen already-made pasta which is really good! like almost restaurant quality good. um.. costco has a lot of good things that are good later, plus we end up freezing bread/muffins so they last months. microwave each for like 15 seconds or something... >.< and i only buy fruit or veggies after work when i feel like eating it. anyway you need to eat! you need all those nutrients you can get dude, at least keep like cereal in the house (trader joes has a really good almond vanilla kind) and some good crackers/chex mix or something by the couch. Im sure ur baby daddy can grab fruit on the way home =p
Also about getting ready... lol i used to take hours... but not that long anymore but if you towel dry and comb your hair right after the shower, then let it air dry while u do make up and get dressed, it should be almost dry for you to blow dry it into the style u want in less than 5 min. make sure the hot iron is on too before you dry ur hair tho, then hair is like 10min tops styling it esp cuz urs is short. If u get more layers, u can tone down styling time too.

Janel said...

Thanks for the comment ^_^

Avon reps sell mark stuff too, my mom used to be an avon rep and was able to order mark products as well. I'm not sure if all avon reps do that though.

My daughter is 16 months now ^_^. Oh how fast they grow!