Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gain weight

One of the thing in my life I come to realize is weight gain. I dont know how much I gian maybe anywhere 10-20lbs. That is alot for me because Im only 4 10 and gainning that much really show. I havent weigh myself yet but I only know that im way bigger then before and its not just because of being pregnagnt two years ago. After I had rir my weight was little more then before but now I just feel overweight. I know Im going to have to jump start my healthy eating and exercise. I have to love myself to feel happier and being overwieght is a big health issue. That's the real reason to start. Im going to blog as I embark on this journey.I might edit this later because i have to go...

2 comments:

Keyondra said...

You can defiantly loose that weight, you just need to know how your going to do it. I really like how the SMART goals are working out for me, you might want to give them a try? Aslo, being shorter and overweight is hard because we dont have much room for the "extra bagage" so we tend to look extra plump. but, its not too late we can fix this. We need to do it for our health, your right! i cant wait to see your progress!

Naan said...

Yup, join us. There a whole lots of motive to loose weight unfortunately with our family history it is even more reason to do so.